Soup of the Day
"Stay at Home" Order Update
My Pi is open for Takeout & Delivery
My Pi & Li'l Guys is open for parking lot pick-up & delivery during this
We have taken steps to protect & care for our staff & customers. This includes:
1. Parking lot carryout: order over the phone or online and we'll bring your order outside to our parking lot. Just let us know when you've arrived.
2. We are still delivering. Just let us know if you want us to leave the order on your doorstep and we'll ring you when it's there.
3. Going cashless. Since cash is a great way to transmit virus & bacteria, we will be going cashless until this crisis is over.
4. We are doing deep cleaning & sanitizing each and every day, multiple times a day.
5. We are keeping our staff working & paid to help them & their families.
6. We'll get you fed anywhere. We are still shipping our pizzas all across the country, right to your front door so you don't have to leave your home.
7. If you are in Chicago, you can order our pizzas 3/4 baked to stock your freezer so you can have easy meals whenever you need. (Please allow at least an hour for us to make your take-and-bake pizza to order. If ordering online just type in "3/4 baked" into the note field.)
(Deliveries are available during our normal delivery hours)
Thank you for supporting a small, locally owned, family business. And we will get through this trying time together.
March Craziness Special
Individual Thin Crust Pizza only $4.95
(Additional toppings extra)
Bakers Do Crust Better!
My father was a 4th generation baker. He approached his deep dish dough as a baker, changing how it was made. We make it fresh every day, with 3 perfect rises. Therefore you get a crust that is crisp, tender, and holds the pizza up! No fork & knife needed. (Read More Here)
This is only one of the reasons why The Hungry Hound, Steve Dolinsky, picked My Pi as one of the best deep dish pizzas for his book, Pizza City USA…. And for My Pi to be one of the stops on his pizza tours.
Vegan Deep Dish Pizza Slices
Our unique pizza in the pan is one of kind. Our family recipes have been used for decades and you can taste the difference in our special tomato sauce. The sauce is flavored with a secret recipe of herbs and spices to give our pizza its special flavor and we use only vine-ripened San Marzano tomatoes.
Our deep dish and thin crust pizzas are popular with our regulars. Each gets its own blend of up to four artisanal Wisconsin cheeses including the best locally made mozzarella in the midwest. Try an order of garlic bread, a salad, and a pizza today. Interested in sausage? My Pi Pizzas are made with the finest meat and flavored with herbs and spices that compliment the flavors in our tomato sauce.
At Your Service
Temporarily Hours will close at 9pm everyday
Monday to Saturday 11am - 10:15pm
Sunday 11am - 09pm
Temporarily deliveries will stop at 8:45pm everyday
Monday to Friday 5pm - 10pm
Saturday 11:30am - 10pm
Sunday 11:30am - 8:45pm
2010 N Damen Avenue Unit E, Chicago, IL 60647
Phone: 773.394.6900 | E-mail: